Temporary and Specialist Structures
Get connected quickly
Providing on-site high speed, high reliability and secure network access within temporary buildings from portable cabins to oil rigs has become indispensable as site workers need remote access to documents and collaboration systems located on corporate networks. The trend to deploy more skilled labour in the field instead of forcing workers to move back and forth from office to site, is increasing. Productivity can be improved by basing them on site and provide them with all the IT they would use in the office.
Installing cables is expensive, it takes time to be installed as it involves digging and there is often a risk of damaging the fibre laid across sites. When repositioning is needed, cables have to be dug up and reinstalled.
With Powerline Sockets installing a high speed, highly reliable network is quick and easy. Simply replace the existing power sockets with the Powerline Sockets (without any rewiring) and a secure network is instantly created. This network is able to provide a fast and reliable Internet connection anywhere needed on the site without the cost, time and inconvenience of installing cabling or reliance on WiFi.
- Simple networking solution
- Internet access everywhere in the installation
- No need to install structural cables, no digging, no risk of damaging the fibre: use existing mains cables
- Easy to install by any electrician
- New class of intelligent high speed networking
- Allows network to be easily expanded
- Adds value by providing a network-ready temporary building