What is Powerline Communication (PLC)?
PLC is a proven, well-established and recognised technology that enables data transfer at narrow or broadband speeds through the existing electrical cables installed in the buildings by using advanced modulation technology.
Multiple applications can be carried over the electrical network using PLC including Ethernet, Ultra Wide Band, Audio, HDMI, Triple play services and smart metering.
- What is Powerline Communication (PLC)?
- Is Powerline reliable?
- Who needs the PE Socket?
- Who can install the PE Socket?
- How much does it cost to install the PE Socket?
- Is Power Ethernet networking solution less expensive?
- How deep do the back boxes need to be to install the PE socket?
- How secure is the connection through the PE Sockets?
- Does the PE Sockets work with WiFi?
- Is the PE Socket capable of supporting bandwidth demanding applications?
- What other countries use UK sockets?