How much does it cost to install the PE Socket?
Research around the UK came up with an average labour cost of £50 to replace 4 existing two-gang power sockets with PE Sockets.
- What is Powerline Communication (PLC)?
- Is Powerline reliable?
- Who needs the PE Socket?
- Who can install the PE Socket?
- How much does it cost to install the PE Socket?
- Is Power Ethernet networking solution less expensive?
- How deep do the back boxes need to be to install the PE socket?
- How secure is the connection through the PE Sockets?
- Does the PE Sockets work with WiFi?
- Is the PE Socket capable of supporting bandwidth demanding applications?
- What other countries use UK sockets?