What other countries use UK sockets?
The British Standards 1363 plug design is also used in Ireland, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Botswana, Ghana, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Tanzania and Zimbabwe.
BS 1363 is also standard in several of the former British Caribbean colonies such as Belize, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenada.
- What is Powerline Communication (PLC)?
- Is Powerline reliable?
- Who needs the PE Socket?
- Who can install the PE Socket?
- How much does it cost to install the PE Socket?
- Is Power Ethernet networking solution less expensive?
- How deep do the back boxes need to be to install the PE socket?
- How secure is the connection through the PE Sockets?
- Does the PE Sockets work with WiFi?
- Is the PE Socket capable of supporting bandwidth demanding applications?
- What other countries use UK sockets?