Power Ethernet T1000
Power Ethernet T1000 Powerline Socket
- Install 2 or more Powerline devices to create a Poweline network
- The Powerline devices will communicate with each other through the mains power cabling
- Connect your computer, smart TVs and other kit via Ethernet cable
- Powerline Devices managed via the Power Ethernet Management Software (PEMS)
- Extend the network by adding new Powerline Sockets
- Integrated filtered socket minimuses effect of any injected electrical noise
- Includes a 4 port managed Ethernet switch
The Power Ethernet Sockets (Powerline Sockets) are the only HomePlug Powerline compatible products in the market that embed all the electronics inside a standard wall power socket.
The technology inside the Powerline Sockets allows the use of the existing mains cables as a way to transmit high speed data and environmental services throughout the building without the cost and disruption of installing additional cabling.
The Powerline Sockets provide a networking solution suitable for home users and businesses of all sizes and in all sectors by creating a robust and secure network with an easy installation that is tamper and theft proof. The unit also complies with Health & Safety regulations.
For further product information, including the user manuals, visit the Power Ethernet Customer website.
- Provide easy and cost effective network deployments
- No rewiring required - uses existing mains cables
- Simple to install by any electrician
- Minimises business disruption and downtime
- Reduces infrastructure costs
- Removes the clutter and danger of cables
- Minimises installation disruption
- Advance network functionality
- Becomes part of the building infrastructure
- Ethernet across a meshed network
- Range up to 300m between Powerline Sockets over the mains cables
- Connect the broadband router to any Powerline Socket to share Internet access
- Fast enough to stream High Definition (HD) video
- Utilises the Qualcomm Atheros chipsets which are compatible with HomePlug Alliance AV standard
- Supports all operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) with Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- Built in managed switch supports TOS Bits and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Built-in AES 128 bit security to encrypt data sent over the mains power cabling
- Support for TV over IP (IPTV), Voice Over IP (VoIP) and Ethernet CCTV cameras
- For larger installations, multiple Powerline networks can be joined together via an Ethernet cable
- Two or more Powerline Sockets (or HomePlug AV compatible devices) are required to create a network.
- The power outlets must be electrically connected and share the same circuit or phase, and be installed within 300m (max) of each other in order for Powerline devices to provide a network connection between them.
Find out more about Powerline technology.