Power Ethernet T1002
Power Ethernet T1002 Powerline Socket
- Install 2 or more Powerline devices to create a Poweline network
- The Powerline devices will communicate with each other through the mains power cabling
- Connect your computer, smart TVs and other kit via Ethernet cable
- Powerline Devices managed via the Power Ethernet Management Software (PEMS)
- Extend the network by adding new Powerline Sockets
- Integrated filtered socket minimuses effect of any injected electrical noise
- Includes a 4 port managed Ethernet switch
Download the Power Ethernet T1002 Product Brochure
The Power Ethernet Sockets (Powerline Sockets) are the only HomePlug Powerline compatible products in the market that embed all the electronics inside a standard wall power socket.
The Power Ethernet T1002 is a second generation Powerline socket which has a much shallower depth and is therefore even easier to install. It fits in a BS standard 35mm deep double-gang back box or with the included matching plastic shim, can be installed in a BS standard 25mm deep double-gang back box. By using the mains cables the Powerline Sockets create a high speed, secure data network everywhere needed in the building without the cost and disruption of installing additional cabling.
The Powerline Sockets provide a networking solution suitable for home users and businesses of all sizes and in all sectors by creating a robust and secure network with an easy installation that is tamper and theft proof. The unit also complies with Health & Safety regulations.
For further product information, including the user manuals, visit the Power Ethernet Customer website.
- Provide easy and cost effective network deployments
- No rewiring required - uses existing mains cables
- Simple to install by any electrician
- Minimises business disruption and downtime
- Reduces infrastructure costs
- Removes the clutter and danger of cables
- Minimises installation disruption
- Advance network functionality
- Becomes part of the building infrastructure
- Ethernet across a meshed network
- Range up to 300m between Powerline Sockets over the mains cables
- Connect the broadband router to any Powerline Socket to share Internet access
- Fast enough to stream High Definition (HD) video
- Utilises the Qualcomm Atheros chipsets which are compatible with HomePlug Alliance AV standard
- Supports all operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) with Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- Built in managed switch supports TOS Bits and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Built-in AES 128 bit security to encrypt data sent over the mains power cabling
- Support for TV over IP (IPTV), Voice Over IP (VoIP) and Ethernet CCTV cameras
- For larger installations, multiple Powerline networks can be joined together via an Ethernet cable
- Two or more Powerline Sockets (or HomePlug AV compatible devices) are required to create a network.
- The power outlets must be electrically connected and share the same circuit or phase, and be installed within 300m (max) of each other in order for Powerline devices to provide a network connection between them.
Find out more about Powerline technology.