Home Builders, Specifiers and Retrofitters
Transform homes into more desirable multifunctional living spaces
The growing demand for Triple Play services (Internet, VoIP, video on demand) and home automation in residential buildings opens up a new opportunity for home builders and specifiers to create more desirable living spaces by providing a network-ready home.
With Powerline Sockets creating a network-ready home has never been easier. Installing two or more of these sockets instantly creates a secure network for the delivery of many forms of digital data and environmental services, using the existing mains cables already installed in the building.
Its unique design offers a simple but elegant solution providing builders and specifiers with a competitive design edge by enabling Internet connectivity around the home.
- Simple networking solution
- Internet access everywhere in the building
- No need to install structural cables: use existing mains cables
- Saves cost and disruption of installing CAT5/6 cables
- Easy to install by any electrician
- New class of intelligent high speed networking
- Allows network to be easily expanded
- Adds value to the property by selling a network-ready home