Inspire and engage students with digital content
The use of smart boards and the Internet as part of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is expanding and has become an essential tool that enhances the teaching and learning experience. It enables pupils and staff to access engaging and interactive online curriculum content and other educational services wherever and whenever needed.
The challenge for schools is how to implement the infrastructure needed to deliver fast, reliable and secure Internet connections in a cost effective manner.
With the Powerline Sockets, digitising the classroom has never being easier. By simply replacing existing power sockets with Powerline Sockets (without requiring any rewiring) a secure network is created throughout the school premises.
Powerline Sockets provide the freedom to connect all Internet enabled devices including smart boards and computers anywhere required on the school’s premises, with all the advantages of reliability and compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Internet access everywhere in the school premises
- Provide secure network access to classrooms with the minimum of disruption
- No rewiring needed: use existing mains cables
- Complies with Health and Safety: no clutter, no danger of cables everywhere
- No costly structural alterations
- Protects data by encrypting the network with 128 bit AES security
- Eliminate network coverage black spots