Specify and install data networks without any specialist cabling knowledge
The rapid growing number of IP enabled devices in homes and workplaces, from connected TVs and games consoles to CCTV and IP phones,that need high-speed, physical network connections, have created a new demand in the market for new ways to set up data networks other than structural cables and WiFi. Power Ethernet have developed an innovative Powerline Networking Solution that allows the electrical industry to play a big role in satisfying that demand.
The Power Ethernet Solutions have been designed to enable electricians to start specifying and installing data networks in both commercial and residential buildings without the need for additional specialist cabling or networking knowledge.
A Power Ethernet network delivers the advanced networking features that are required for both streaming video around the home and for enterprise-grade business networks. However the simplicity of the installation ensures that networks can be set-up without the need for specialist networking knowledge.
Installing two or more Power Ethernet's Powerline Sockets instantly creates a high speed, secure Ethernet network running across the existing electrical mains cabling. Connecting any Powerline Socket to a broadband service enables the sharing of Internet connectivity and digital content among all the devices plugged into them. More devices and additional rooms can be easily added to the network simply by installing additional Powerline Sockets so creating a truly flexible, affordable networking solution
- Simple networking solution designed to enable electricians to start specifying and installing data networks in both commercial and residential buildings
- Removes the need to run additional cables: uses the mains cables already in the building
- No need for additional specialist cabling or networking knowledge
- Internet access everywhere without blackspots
- Integrate Powerline into the electrical fabric of a building and its sockets
- Easy to expand: simply add more Power Ethernet Sockets